VALVE BOXES/RISERS/EXTENSIONS → CATALOG
Valves are located inside the pipes, enabling a section to be shut off, and repaired without closing the entire system. On the top of a valve is a nut, that is reached through a small opening in the street, or sidewalk called a Valve box.
Accucast offers a wide range of Screw type & Slip type valve boxes, as per industry standards, and City specifications, marked Water, Sewer, Gas, Fire, WMARRS
Generic: AC461s, AC562s, 562sh, AC564s, AC564sh, AC664s
- Valve box components: Lids, Tops, Bottoms
- Valve Box Riser, size 1" - 8"
- Valve Box Extensions, size 14" - 30"
- Lamphole Tulsa
- City Specific Valve boxes:
- Dallas Shorty Valve Box, Special Lids
- Houston A Boxes
- Austin C3, C5, C6, C7 & C8
- San Antonio Valve Box
- Corpus Christi Valve Box
- Edmond, OK Valve Boxes
- Miami Dade County